The heart of a home is a mother Whose love is warm and true, And home has always been "sweet home" With a wonderful mother like you!

Just one little wish for you, Mom, But it's loving and happy and true- It's a wish that the nicest and best things Will always keep coming to you!

Sending this, Mom, especially to say Wishing you a happy And wonderful day... And to tell you this day will always be one For remembering the many Sweet things you have done!

Here's wishing you a Mother's Day That's filled with every pleasure, And a future that's as happy As the memories you treasure!

Mother's Day... a time for warm thoughts and fond memories, for expressing the feelings and words that often go unspoken, for letting those special people in our lives know that they are loved and appreciated - always.

Somehow we always say the least to those we love the best And hope our thoughts are understood. Although they're unexpressed - That's why it means so very much, when days like this are here To say how very much you're loved each day throughout the year. Happy Mother's Day

You wash my prints from walls and doors, For I am not careful where I play. But here is a print you'll want to keep. It's made for you this Mother's Day.

That Wonderful Mother of Mine The moon never beams without bringing me dreams Of that wonderful mother of mine. The birds never sing but a message they bring Of that wonderful mother of mine. Just to bring back the time, that was so sweet to me, Just to bring back the days, when I sat on her knee. I pray every night to our Father above, For that wonderful mother of mine. I ask Him to keep her as long as He can That -- wonderful mother of mine. There are treasures on earth, that made life seem worthwhile, But there's none can compare to my mother's smile. You are a wonderful mother, dear old Mother of mine. You'll hold a spot down deep in my heart, 'Till the stars no longer shine. Your soul shall live on forever, On through the fields of time. For there'll never be another to me, Each melodious measure, Oft the teardrops flowing, Oft they flow from my memory's treasure.

Mom, you know you're more than welcome to come over to my place for dinner, but there's one little problem... ...all the food I have needs to be cooked. Happy Mother's Day

I'm glad I've got you for a mother... ...some stranger wouldn't have put up with me this long. Happy Mother's Day

A mother deserves her children's full attention on Mother's Day! Have you thought about standing in front of the TV screen? Happy Mother's Day

I want to thank you, Mother, for your patience... your encouragement... your strength... your generosity... your unswerving love... and for those six little words that helped me through so many trying times... "...because I said so, that's why!" Happy Mother's Day

I got all my good qualities from you Mom. Isn't it lucky you had more than enough for both of us? Happy Mother's Day

Wishing you all the love and happiness you so richly deserve! Happy Mother's Day

Wishing you songbirds to welcome each morning, Wishing you flowers to brighten each spring, Wishing you laughter, and sharing and caring, And all of the joy that each new day can bring! Happy Mother's Day

For all the loving things you are and caring things you do, we're sending you this special wish- multiplied by two! Have a Beautiful Day

May all the love you give to others come back to you on this special day. Have a Wonderful Mother's Day

Remembering you on Mother's Day is one of my favourite things to do! Have a Beautiful Day

Happy Mother's Day to a mom who should have been an air traffic controller... ...I was grounded so often!

There is no blessing quite so dear... as a mom like you to love year after year. Happy Mother's Day

Mom... who never sends you out into the cruel world... ...without first wrapping you up in the warmth of her love. Happy Mother's Day

Mom, if it weren't for you, I wouldn't have the sense to come in out of the rain. Of course, I also wouldn't have this inordinate fear of catching pneumonia either! Happy Mother's Day

Mom, over the years, I've watched the wonderful ways you've made life special for our family... the moments of love and laughter, the traditions and memories we'll carry with us throughout our lives. But most of all I've watched the way you've shown us the true meaning of love in everything you do. Happy Mother's Day

Only a mother can communicate love without saying a word. For the many unspoken ways that you share your love in our family, I hope you know that you're loved and appreciated beyond measure. Have a Beautiful Mother's Day

With all the special ways you show us that you care.... ....no wonder we love you so much! Have a Beautiful Mother's Day

Although I hope you already know, my love for you just grows and grows! Happy Mother's Day :']


Thank you for making my day extra unordinary